Yearbook Pickup for 2023
If a student preordered a yearbook by the deadline of Jan. 27, their yearbook is available in Room D131.
Pre-Order your yearbook from Josten's.
Prices increase through the year so reserve your copy. Our final count goes to the publisher in February. If you do not reserve by Feb. 10, we can’t guarantee you will receive a copy of the book! They are $65 through 9/15, $70 through Oct. 15, $75 through 11/16, and $80 through Jan. 1, $85 through Jan. 27. IF you do not reserve a copy by Jan. 27, you are NOT guaranteed a yearbook. 50 additional yearbooks are purchased, and they are on a first come, first serve basis at the price of $90 per book.
Senior and Business Ads
1. All advertising accepted by the staff must meet the same guidelines as the content and portrait policies. Acceptance of advertising does not constitute an endorsement by the school, the staff as a whole or its individual members.
2. Clear Creek High School student publications do not publish advertising containing alcohol, tobacco, or any illegal or substances banned from CCISD in addition, we will not publish anything that violates obscenity laws.
3. Because the Den and The HiLife are publications published in an educational atmosphere for the community, the advisor reserves the right to refuse any advertisement, including content, deemed inappropriate for Clear Creek High School.
4. All letters, columns, stories, photos, and art published becomes the legal property of the publications at the time they are submitted, unless otherwise agreed upon prior to submission. However, in most instances the publications will give the author permission to reprint elsewhere.
5. All ads must be purchased by Jan. 15 and content must be received by Feb. 1. If ads are purchased and content is not submitted, the staff reserves the rights to create the ad and the ad may not be approved by the purchaser. Content must be submitted by Feb. 1 All photos must be in digital form in 300 dpi. Content not submitted in this format is not guaranteed to be placed and the quality may be compromised.
Ability to choose headshot.
- Ability to purchase photo now.
- IF you would like to book an appt. to go to the CADY Studio please contact Mrs. Richardson email@example.com or check online at Cady.
- If you take a photo in the Cady Studio, photos MUST be received by Dec. 1 to guarantee they will be printed in the yearbook. The publishing company has deadlines that the staff must adhere to, or they will be fined, adding an extra cost to the book.
- Photos received after the Dec. 1 deadline will not be published in the "Senior" section; however, they "may" be added in another place in the book. Please note that there is NOT a guarantee that they will be added. It is dependent upon the amount of space the staff has available.
Returning the Portfolio (IF you opted to receive one)
Please read the terms carefully as you have an option of if you would like to receive the portfolio or not. There is an option to return the portfolio to the campus and it must be signed in if that option is chosen. Instructions are also attached regarding how to return directly to Cady. If there are questions regarding the return time frame or any other picture questions, please contact Ms. Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the yearbook does not schedule photos.